sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Sad songs for a happy life!


The 2 songs i had on loop from Angles were:



Especially Metabolism, is a sad song though not so slow. The manera as he sings, suffered so makes me want to cry ... lol, no one would understand. c':

Because they're the kind of slow, sad songs you listen to when you're depressed. At the time i was a little sad, and I was excluded of my friends and all, but i'm over it now. Thanks to my obsession with Julian lol
I don't think it's particularly healthy to treat personal issues in this manner but that's how i've always lived my life. I don't like talking about my problems to other people even close friends, they rarely ever find out and even when they do, it's usually weeks or months later. I get over things by obsessing about something or someone. So as cheesy as it sounds, Julian really truly helped me get over my depression even though he'll probably never know about it. kljdçlksjfkçlsf

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário